• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Custom Sound Clips Or Extracting Audio(?)

di9fftr731

Ok, we've all got our own favorite movie sounds, quotes, themes... or, perhaps, just a 1-liner!

Haven't you ever thought, "How do I cut out just that sound? How can I pick and choose what I want and make my own Windows sound scheme?"

Well, I have, at least. I've looked around at applications, some of which are called "video-to-audio," improperly named, and impossible to use!

Anyone out there have a creative or simply tinkering-type mindset that's out to accomplish something like this?

Since they're movies and/or shows, it's, of course, for consumer purposes only. (Disclaimers against DMCA, RIAA, or whatever other Big Brother MoFo's wanna smack down the little guys.)

Ideas, folks?

Curious tired person dying to know how to tweak out his windows scheme.

DI9FFTR731

(Julia-Louis Dreyfuss to "Dr." Jonathan Katz)

"I've just had bad experiences with therapists... anyways, he was a nice... guy, I guess, I just felt like he fell asleep on me."

"Well, were you going 'on and on' about something?"

• Like 1

Ok, we've all got our own favorite movie sounds, quotes, themes... or, perhaps, just a 1-liner!

Haven't you ever thought, "How do I cut out just that sound? How can I pick and choose what I want and make my own Windows sound scheme?"

Well, I have, at least. I've looked around at applications, some of which are called "video-to-audio," improperly named, and impossible to use!

Anyone out there have a creative or simply tinkering-type mindset that's out to accomplish something like this?

Since they're movies and/or shows, it's, of course, for consumer purposes only. (Disclaimers against DMCA, RIAA, or whatever other Big Brother MoFo's wanna smack down the little guys.)

Ideas, folks?

Curious tired person dying to know how to tweak out his windows scheme.

DI9FFTR731

(Julia-Louis Dreyfuss to "Dr." Jonathan Katz)

"I've just had bad experiences with therapists... anyways, he was a nice... guy, I guess, I just felt like he fell asleep on me."

"Well, were you going 'on and on' about something?"

You can use Sound Editor to do this to non-DRM protected files.