• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MyDVD 8 Essentials

marjoy

Question

Is there anyone working with Windows PhotoStory 3 and MyDVD 8 Essentials? I need help importing my Photo Story. I click on Create or Edit DVD Project and then Add New Movie. It seems like my movie is added, but, only like 6 of my photo’s, in my movie, play and the music sounds slow. I’d like to know what I’m doing wrong.

[ Add to Buddies ]

4 answers to this question

Is there anyone working with Windows PhotoStory 3 and MyDVD 8 Essentials? I need help importing my Photo Story. I click on Create or Edit DVD Project and then Add New Movie. It seems like my movie is added, but, only like 6 of my photo’s, in my movie, play and the music sounds slow. I’d like to know what I’m doing wrong.

[ Add to Buddies ]

I would like to help, but I have never heard of Photo Story, any number. :)

It is Windows PhotoStory 3. You can see it here -

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/d...ry/default.mspx

I sure wish someone would help me. PhotoStory is a great program and fun (and free), but, it doesn't have DVD burn capabilites ~ that is why I bought MyDVD 8 Essentials ~ it is supposed to work. I am happy with the photo story I made, as a surprise, for my sister & husband for their 50th anniversary. Only thing, is, the surprise might be on me if I can't get it to import into MyDVD 8. I've never did anything like this before, so, I'm hoping the problem is because I don't know what I'm doing and once someone tells me what to do, everything will work fine.

I would like to help, but I have never heard of Photo Story, any number. :)

Bruce, Windows PhotoStory 3 is a MS program to create a slideshow.

Marjoy, I doubt very many EMC 8 users will bother with PhotoStory since EMC 8 contains everything and propably more then PhotoStory.

Here is a link to a tutorial on how to use PhotoSTory output with the Sonic myDVD software

http://www.windowsphotostory.com/Guides/Ph...tory-3-DVD.aspx

Marjoy - from what I read rather quickly, PhotoStory 3 appears to output to Windows Media video file (.wmv). Just make sure Photo Story is set for the highest possible quality when you output the final file. MyDVD 8 should be able to use that file to create a DVD.

Archived