• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need Some Support

cranberry

Question

i downloaded a free version of the software a few years ago to dupe cds. it worked fine until recently. i uninstalled the software and all its compenents. i went to office max and purchased easy cd & dvd burning. when i try to load the software it prompts me it has found an older version and would i like to remove it. i answer yes, it thinks a bit and asks me again and agian and again and agian, etc. cant return the software, need some help.

3 answers to this question

i downloaded a free version of the software a few years ago to dupe cds. it worked fine until recently. i uninstalled the software and all its compenents. i went to office max and purchased easy cd & dvd burning. when i try to load the software it prompts me it has found an older version and would i like to remove it. i answer yes, it thinks a bit and asks me again and agian and again and agian, etc. cant return the software, need some help.

Read this http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/58910-which-version-do-you-have/ then tell us your version, and your O/S (XP/Vistsa/Win 7).