rby63

Probably A Little Problem

Question

I just passed on a new PC i bought Media creator 2011 at first a segnalation the download is too long it took me about 3 days (at the end it is all right). Well on the old PC I had Media creator 9 and with it I made some projects, now I'm tring to open these projects on the new PC but they don't work because some are lost files Media creator tell me which are the files and where they are. So is it possible copy these files from old PC to the new? and if is it possible where I have to copy them?

Thank a lot

5 answers to this question

I just passed on a new PC i bought Media creator 2011 at first a segnalation the download is too long it took me about 3 days (at the end it is all right). Well on the old PC I had Media creator 9 and with it I made some projects, now I'm tring to open these projects on the new PC but they don't work because some are lost files Media creator tell me which are the files and where they are. So is it possible copy these files from old PC to the new? and if is it possible where I have to copy them?

Thank a lot

Finish your projects in Easy Media Creator 9, they won't work in Roxio Creator 2011.

Unless you start over from scratch and build them in C2011.

Hi

it' s a pity because I obblied to pass to the new PC to get a burn also it's strange because it can open the project only it can't burn see attachment

many thanks

Edited by rby63

Videowave 2011 is looking for the files that were part of EMC9 Content. Just 'Ignore All' and try to find the equivalent overlay in C2011 Videowave.

Edited by ggrussell

the missing files are part of project pictures so to the question "sfoglia" (= said in which folder) I wrote the address of the folder where the picture are, in this way it seem work.

Thank