How Do You Remove The Hd-Bd Plug-In For Toast?

GeoRoxio

Question

3 answers to this question

Anyone?

I'm curious how you know that removing Toast doesn't remove the plug in. My thinking has been that the plug in is built into Toast and it merely needs activation with a license key (kind of like the old QuickTime Pro). I've never seen an actual plug in nor would I have any reason to remove it. Sorry I can't help with this.

After I installed the latest update of toast I had a problem, a conflict with one of my Bias audio apps. I removed Toast 10 after talking to the fine people at Bias telling me to do so. Same problem. and I Noted that when re-installing the Toast that also Toast HD/BD plug-in got installed too, with out me installing it??? (It states that in the end of the install window after you put in the Serial Number, HD Enabled or HD ready) I have now removed everything I was was told to by roxio. I have looked over the system for every folder that has Roxio and Toast too.

I just got an email from another IT guy I use sometimes, telling me about another location of a Roxio/Toast folder that a search won't find, a hidden folder. If it works I will tell you. thanks.