2D Video To 3D

siwfenter

Question

The fact is that I CAN'T CONVERT 2D VIDEOS TO 3D VIDEOS, because the program (in step 3 from tutorial),does not show the SELECT SOURCE FORMAT DIALOG. Therefore, i can't continue the application and I am unable to use the software for the purpose for which i bought it. Can any friend please, let me known HOW CAN I MAKE A 3D VIDEO. It's the most terrible and frustrating software that I have ever bought.

5 answers to this question

Hola

Acabo de comprar el Roxio Creator 2011 y cuando entro a Video Wave y quiero cargar un archivo de video MPG en 2D para pasarlo a 3D me sale un error que dice: "Los archivos seleccionados contienen flujos de video no válidos o falta en ellos un flujo de video".

Qué debo hacer?

Gracias, Ricardo

Hola

Acabo de comprar el Roxio Creator 2011 y cuando entro a Video Wave y quiero cargar un archivo de video MPG en 2D para pasarlo a 3D me sale un error que dice: "Los archivos seleccionados contienen flujos de video no válidos o falta en ellos un flujo de video".

Qué debo hacer?

Gracias, Ricardo

Translation: Hello

I just bought Roxio Creator 2011 and when I go to Video Wave and I want to upload a video file MPG 2D to switch to 3D I get an error that says: "the selected files contain invalid video streams or they lack a video stream".

What should I do?

¿Dónde se conseguir el archivo de vídeo? Se dice que es mpg2. Descargue y ejecute el aparato de códec de gspot (libre) en uno de los archivos. Enviar una captura de pantalla.

Where did you get the video file? You said it was mpg2. Download and run gspot codec applicance (free) on one of the files. Post a screen shot.