spewie

Searching For Audio Files

Question

I am new to roxio 2011. I had used creator classic in the past and I found it easier to search for audio files. Is there an easy way to find these files to create music projects?

thank you in advance for any help

3 answers to this question

Creator Classic is for Data Only! you cannot use it to make Music projects!

Look uder the Music-Audio tab on the home app for programs releated to what you want to do.

I don't use it but I believe Media Manager can be turned loose on your HDD and it will track down every song you got :lol:

Hopefully some others with experance will chime in and provide some better advice.

I am new to roxio 2011. I had used creator classic in the past and I found it easier to search for audio files. Is there an easy way to find these files to create music projects?

thank you in advance for any help

Creator Classic has not done audio for several versions. There are options such as Media Manager, Burn Audio discs, Burn mp3 discs and Create Music Disc Projects. For simple straight forward audio discs,"Burn Audio Cd" is good for more control over fades/transitions, etc, use Create Music Disc Projects.

post-58-027565900 1287493586.jpg

post-58-032551100 1287493602.jpg

I'm not at a 2011 machine right now but check to see if this is there.

In Music Disc Creator,the app used to create music discs,go to Tools and see if Search by Tags is there.It is in 2010.

Hit that and a box will pop up that lets you set some search criteria and then search for files.

Edited by tbrewst