• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 10 Keeps Crashing On Me!

JennyS

Question

Can someone please help me I had purchased the Roxio Creator Pro 2010 and was really happy with it until it started crashing while using VideoWave and I go into the pan and zoom editing feature for a photo. Why is this happening every time??

Please help I'm trying to finish a farwell party DVD of photos for my niece and it's already 2 weeks overdue!!!

3 answers to this question

Can someone please help me I had purchased the Roxio Creator Pro 2010 and was really happy with it until it started crashing while using VideoWave and I go into the pan and zoom editing feature for a photo. Why is this happening every time??

Please help I'm trying to finish a farwell party DVD of photos for my niece and it's already 2 weeks overdue!!!

JennyS, you aren't running Internet Explorer 9 Beta are you?

If so read this>>> http://forums.suppor...754#entry346754

No! but I am on Vista!!

You sure?

Did it ever work without crashing?

If so go to control panel, programs and features, choose the Roxio Creator 2010 program from the list, click to highlight it and click uninstall/change at the top. When the installer starts continue with it until the remove and repair option shows, choose the repair and follow the prompts..You should have all programs closed and you antivirus shut down for this procedure..