• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
English Pensioner

Movie Menus

Question

I am moving a number of VCR recordings to DVD. I have converted them to mpg and started a new DVD project and added two movies. But I'm having problems with the menu. I've changed the static picture background, OK. I've added audio to the menu.

Two problems

1. I can't change the audio length from 5 seconds ( my music is 24 secs)

2. I can change the initial colour of the title font, but I can't change the colour that it changes to when selected.

Help, please

1 answer to this question

The length of a motion menu is determined by the length of the video used - not the music. Click on EDIT BACKGROUND and add video that is same length as the music. Since you have a static image, just change its duration.

The highlight color is controlled in three places using MyDVD.

1- The palete colors: Make sure nothing is selected and View / Settings. Defaults to first TAB where you change the Palette colors

2- The Scheme colors - Make sure nothing is selected and View Settings. Choose Second Tab. Here you can select colors from the palette for each Scheme.

3 - Highlight color - SELECT the button you wish. View/settings defaults to first Tab. In Highlight section, choose the Scheme that you edited above.

post-49-072371300 1287590612.jpg

post-49-072163300 1287590618.jpg

post-49-096080000 1287590624.jpg