• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

videowave7 professional

tillier

Question

I have a compag4000 series with intel pocessor 1.3 ghz

128 mb

40 hard drive

DvD player

CD-rw drive

CenDyne model CD1CD00237 DvD recorder _ or +

Campag mouse and keyboard

XP windows

Radeon 7000 graphics card

feec card (nec)

firewire cable

Sony 140 digital 8 video camera with all of the hook ups

My trouble with with the capturing of video and sound I bring the feed from the camera but the video acts like it is splitting the pictues every two seconds and the soung breaks and has rebur sound.I have uninstall and install several time with same results

Another question is how do you finalize the burn so that it will play on a regular DVD player :

10 answers to this question

I have a compag4000 series with intel pocessor 1.3 ghz

128 mb

40 hard drive

DvD player

CD-rw drive

CenDyne model CD1CD00237 DvD recorder _ or +

Campag mouse and keyboard

XP windows

Radeon 7000 graphics card

feec card (nec)

firewire cable

Sony 140 digital 8 video camera with all of the hook ups

My trouble with with the capturing of video and sound I bring the feed from the camera but the video acts like it is splitting the pictues every two seconds and the soung breaks and has rebur sound.I have uninstall and install several time with same results

Another question is how do you finalize the burn so that it will play on a regular DVD player :

I am not sure, but I don't think your computer has the horses for capturing video. Here are the requirements for EMC 8, but I think that they were the same as for version 7 and 7.5.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/...quirements.html

I found some of my problem,now to correct it.I found that my disc has recorded data instead of moviesHELP

You mean you just copied the video file to the DVD? That will simply create a data disc not a movie DVD.

To create a movie DVD you have to use DVD Builder. The help system and the tutorial will show you how to create a DVD.

Guest mlpasley

What hardware are you using to capture the video and what kind of video are you trying to capture?

If you're trying to capture MPEG2 video, you need For real-time MPEG-2 capture and burning: 1.6 GHz Intel® Pentium 4 or equivalent; 256 MB RAM.

For further information, check the Help files in the program and if you have more questions, please ask.

What hardware are you using to capture the video and what kind of video are you trying to capture?

If you're trying to capture MPEG2 video, you need For real-time MPEG-2 capture and burning: 1.6 GHz Intel® Pentium 4 or equivalent; 256 MB RAM.

For further information, check the Help files in the program and if you have more questions, please ask.

The OP more than likely saw your post and the requirements in the URL in my post. Unfortunately, the OP did not let us know.

I am using the capture from videowave 7 from a Sony digital cam through a firewire hookup,the program comes in with video and sound but the video jumps and the sound is garbled.I tried this in a microsoft program an it worked fine,could my videowave 7 program gone bad?

I am able to capture the video and sound to my hard drive and I can burn the disk but it will not play in a player but will play in the Pc player,I know when I recorded sound and if it was not finilize it would play in the PC but not any other player,could be the case here tha th disc is not being finalized.

Finalization is not the problem. Are you doing any editing with the captured file? What are you doing with the file after you have completed any editing? Since you have the Professional version, you may not have all the options i was going to suggest.

A little time with the on-line tutorials or the help menu would be in order.

I am able to capture the video and sound to my hard drive and I can burn the disk but it will not play in a player but will play in the Pc player,I know when I recorded sound and if it was not finilize it would play in the PC but not any other player,could be the case here tha th disc is not being finalized.

Do you mean that the DVD you burned plays Ok in your PC? If yes, then there was nothing wrong with the burn and the problem may be incompatiility between your stand-alone DVD player and the DVD media. You could try another make of DVDs.

How did you go about creating the DVD?

I'm seeing that others may be having the same problem Walt. That is--Knowing the difference between burning a "data" disc and a "DVD" that will play on a set top player. Sounds like "Tillier" the OP, did figure out what he was doing wrong and that's good.

Frank...

Archived