Sign in to follow this  
wdeertz

Have To Love The Roxio Customer Service Experience

I have been a long time Roxio Creator user. I tried to upgrade my 2010 version to the 2011 version online and keep getting a "payment authorization failure" message. I've tried several credit cards which are all valid credit cards and keep getting the same message. I tried paying with pay pal and get the same error message. I contacted Roxio customer service and their response was "sorry we can't help you, try a non-credit card payment". I guess they didn't read my original email as I tried pay pal several times. In today's economy you would think a software company would want to ring up a sale but Roxio definitely doesn't make it easy for online customers.

I live in an territory where software piracy is rampant but I try to support software companies by purchasing the full license. I guess after all these frustrations I am off to purchase the pirated version for $3. Thanks roxio customer support.

I have been a long time Roxio Creator user.

<snip>

I live in an territory where software piracy is rampant but I try to support software companies by purchasing the full license. I guess after all these frustrations I am off to purchase the pirated version for $3.

I guess the loyalty and honesty you say you have couldn't stand up in the face of being able to steal the software for $3. :(

You standing for political office, too?

Sarge.

I guess the loyalty and honesty you say you have couldn't stand up in the face of being able to steal the software for $3. :(

You standing for political office, too?

Sarge.

So how do you suggest I rectify this problem? I am serious in saying that I want to honestly pay for the upgrade but after trying online at least ten times with various payment methods and following up with customer service offering to phone in my payment details to be told - sorry we can't help you, what is a user to do? I suppose I could switch software but have already invested in my projects and do not want to lose my existing story lines. I suppose I could stay with version 2010but wouldn't get any of the new features.

Is there anyone from Roxio monitoring this channel? Please help!!!