Sign in to follow this  
DaNIeLMx

Updated Driver On Disc Image Loader

Question

I recently installed the Creator 2011 on a Windows 7 computer and also installed the lastest update for the program, however every time I open the applicacion for Disc Image Loader application within the Roxio Creator it shows the message The Driver for the Disc Image Loader will be updated next time it reboots and then I click ok and allows me to use the software but every time I access the program once I reboot it it keeps showing me that message ,

The program itself works fine but I was wondering if all people that has the program appears to you that behavior, seems to me that is bug within the creator 2011 itself.

Greetings to all..

Daniel Zùñiga Gtz.

2 answers to this question

I recently installed the Creator 2011 on a Windows 7 computer and also installed the lastest update for the program, however every time I open the applicacion for Disc Image Loader application within the Roxio Creator it shows the message The Driver for the Disc Image Loader will be updated next time it reboots and then I click ok and allows me to use the software but every time I access the program once I reboot it it keeps showing me that message ,

The program itself works fine but I was wondering if all people that has the program appears to you that behavior, seems to me that is bug within the creator 2011 itself.

Greetings to all..

Daniel Zùñiga Gtz.

I have the same problem with disc image loader. It works fine but what a pain in the $@# . A fix would be nice.