Question

hi to all...having a problem before copying audio tracks...just before the burn ROXIO...adjusts the audio volume causing tracks that i have amplified to go back to normal [very low ]is there a cure or how do i imobilize the problem thanks muzza IN aussie land.

4 answers to this question

hi to all...having a problem before copying audio tracks...just before the burn ROXIO...adjusts the audio volume causing tracks that i have amplified to go back to normal [very low ]is there a cure or how do i imobilize the problem thanks muzza IN aussie land.

How do you expect anyone to offer any suggestion if you don't even tell us what program you are using?

At least a few details on what you are trying to do, what you are doing, what Roxio software suite (and which program in the suite) you are using,what your might at least give a hint on your problem might be.

With some of that info your post could at least be moved to the correct forum.

Edited by myguggi

How do you expect anyone to offer any suggestion if you don't even tell us what program you are using?

At least a few details on what you are trying to do, what you are doing, what Roxio software suite (and which program in the suite) you are using,what your might at least give a hint on your problem might be.

With some of that info your post could at least be moved to the correct forum.

HI i am using creator in roxio 2011 pro i use the enhancer tool to amplify the track then i burn ... before the burn roxio adjusts the volume is there a way to turn it off ,,,i do not normalise my songs thanks murray.

Murray,

The Suite is called Creator 2011 Pro.

What program or menu item are you using or trying to use?

My crystal ball is cloudy but since you say you are using the "Enhancer" the crystal ball says you are using Sound Editor. Is that correct? If so, do this:

post-58-042150600 1288522222.jpg