ginnpr

Eject Disc

Question

If I eject the disc using the eject option get the blue screen - if I just push the button on drive and remove do not get this problem - thanks for any replies - I know some replies are several months ago - just thinking perhaps newer suggestions!!!!

3 answers to this question

If I eject the disc using the eject option get the blue screen - if I just push the button on drive and remove do not get this problem - thanks for any replies - I know some replies are several months ago - just thinking perhaps newer suggestions!!!!

Is there really a question here? :blink:

No newer suggestions available.

When you get a BSOD on Eject, it's usually a conflict between the old DLA/D2D drivers and some update that you and/or Microsoft have done on your system.

It's probably time to either go right back to the Operating System conditions you had when you installed the software, or else to give it away and move on.

Is there really a question here? :blink:

Yes I did ask a question and thought would get an answer that suggested what options were - not the one you gave that could have been left un-said!!!!