• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

rew

Photo / Video Movie

Question

Using Roxio Creator 2011, what is the steps/process I can use to import videos and still photos into the timeline to generate a movie that I will be able to burn in a DVD. I have been using Windows Movie Maker to accomplish this task and would like to be able to use Roxio Creator 2011 to do the same. Please get back to me with the steps that I can follow to make this happen.

1 answer to this question

Using Roxio Creator 2011, what is the steps/process I can use to import videos and still photos into the timeline to generate a movie that I will be able to burn in a DVD. I have been using Windows Movie Maker to accomplish this task and would like to be able to use Roxio Creator 2011 to do the same. Please get back to me with the steps that I can follow to make this happen.

Here is a good start. Although it is for and earlier version the work flow process is the same. Also look at the Learning Center videos at the bottom of the Home page. Here is an excellent tutorial on how to use Video Wave(Edit Video Advanced) you can add video just like you add images. Other resources here.

Take an hour or less looking at the tutorials and you will be read to start your first production. Good luck.

(Moved to Creator 2011 How to part of the forum).