• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

getting music in play lists to DVD bulider

dedee

I have a three song play list that I have saved. I now want to bring them into my dvd bulider.

They are mp3 files that I down loaded before creating the play list.

In DVD bulider I have tried to import them in to use with my slide show, I open the audio and choose mp3 but the play list is not visible in the folder where they are stored.

Can anyone help?

I have a three song play list that I have saved. I now want to bring them into my dvd bulider.

In DVD bulider I have tried to import them in to use with my slide show, I open the audio and choose mp3 but the play list is not visible in the folder where they are stored.

Can anyone help?

I don't believe you can import "playlists", you have to import the songs individually to your myDVD project.

Can anyone help?

I wanted to use the play list so that I could make the songs a medley, using transitons from one to the other.

Do you think it would work if I saved the play list to a DVD (have never tried to do that) and then try importing them?

I wanted to use the play list so that I could make the songs a medley, using transitons from one to the other.

Do you think it would work if I saved the play list to a DVD (have never tried to do that) and then try importing them?

Why a DVD? Why not save it to a CD-RW (which could then be erased and re-used), and re-import it as a single track?

Lynn

Archived