• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

rufus

Sequence Of Movies Played

Question

I have created and saved a project in MyDVD. There are 8 short movies. In Project Settings/Movie buttons there are two options: 1) Play movie only and 2) Play movie and all remaining movies in project. I have selected the second option.

Here’s what happens.

The viewer selects a movie from the menu. After the movie finishes, the first of the 8 movies begins. This is not what I want. I think I am misunderstanding “remaining”. I thought it meant “following” – that is, after the selected movie finishes, play all the following movies on the menu. Is there any way I can do that?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I have created and saved a project in MyDVD. There are 8 short movies. In Project Settings/Movie buttons there are two options: 1) Play movie only and 2) Play movie and all remaining movies in project. I have selected the second option.

Here’s what happens.

The viewer selects a movie from the menu. After the movie finishes, the first of the 8 movies begins. This is not what I want. I think I am misunderstanding “remaining”. I thought it meant “following” – that is, after the selected movie finishes, play all the following movies on the menu. Is there any way I can do that?

Thanks.

Ok, you have 8 movies in your project. Each movie is an item on the menu pages. "PLay Movie and all remaining movies in project" results in the following sequence.

Example A: You select Movie1. Movie 1 should play, then movie 2, then 3 and so on. After Movie 8 plays, control should return to the main menu page.

Example 2: You select Movie 4. Movie 4 plays, then 5, 6.... After movie 8 plays, control does not return to the menu but plays movie 1, then 2 and then 3. After movie 3, control returns to the menu page.

"Remaining" means to play all the movies in the project not just the ones following your selection.

Is this not what is happening when you set the "Play Movie and all remaining in project" option?

If you select to add all the movies at one time, you can select them to play continuously OR you can select to have no menu. All the movies will play in the order selected and then restart from the first movie.