• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

E Mail Option Grayed Out

boxstacker

Question

6 answers to this question

Are you working in Photosuite? Media Manager? Was it working previously? What is your default email client?

Hi thanks for the return.. I am using windows 7 with Windows Live Mail.. I have had this program 1 yr. and it has never worked I have had to do whatever editing I wanted then save to a file and then e mail from there.. I don't know if I was working from Media Manager. I just would download to Photo Program from my Scanner and do my editing.

Hi thanks for the return.. I am using windows 7 with Windows Live Mail.. I have had this program 1 yr. and it has never worked I have had to do whatever editing I wanted then save to a file and then e mail from there.. I don't know if I was working from Media Manager. I just would download to Photo Program from my Scanner and do my editing.

I believe Windows Live Mail is webmail and that's why you have to save to a file first. When you File > Email from PhotoSuite, your choices are Default email (which would be like Outlook or Outlook Express) and Other (which would be Windows Live Mail, Yahoo, etc.). In Other, you can auto resize for emailing, but still have to save to a file and then attach to the email as you have been doing.

You should also know that C2009 is not considered compatible with W7.

Edited by myguggi

I believe Windows Live Mail is webmail and that's why you have to save to a file first. When you File > Email from PhotoSuite, your choices are Default email (which would be like Outlook or Outlook Express) and Other (which would be Windows Live Mail, Yahoo, etc.). In Other, you can auto resize for emailing, but still have to save to a file and then attach to the email as you have been doing.

Thank youi Karri I can handle that... boxstacker