Cannot Extract Video

MommaPleeze

Question

]Hello and good morning, I purchased toast 10 last week and was able to successfully extract video from one of my family video's. I then upgraded to 10.0.8 a day later. Now I try to extract video from more of my personal video's and extract is not an option. I am wondering if the upgrade might have messed up the option to extract. I even tried extracting from the dvd that I was successful with last week and that does not work. Is anybody else having this problem? Thanks

2 answers to this question

I actually resolved the issue. Since I was able to extract video when I first installed toast 10 last week and it worked beautiful. After I updated from 10.0.4 to 10.0.8 a few days later I was no longer able to use the extract feature. I reinstalled toast 10 and will keep it at 10.0.4 since I had no issue with that version. I get a little nervous when I go on a community support system and find that there are innumerable issues with a product. I hope my experience with toast 10 will be a good one. This happens to be my 2nd issue with this product. Although when it works it works beautifully. I am anxious to see how the other features work.