• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

ERROR: Decoding of Audio Failed. -47007

Steve

Question

I get the following error: "Decoding of Audio Failed. -47007". This is when I'm building a slide show in myDVD 6.1.2 (via Easy Media Creator 7.5). I'm trying to use *.aiff files from iTunes.

What's the cause of the error?

Thanks.

Steve

4 answers to this question

I think he is trying to use MyDVD Slideshow that was included in EMC 7.5... does this only happen with .aiff files from iTune? Can you use other audio files without problem?

Yup, that is exactly how he is doing it. It is doubtful that he will get iTunes to work, since it puts in DRM when you download, unless you download directly to a CD.

Yes, I did use aiff files that I created from CDs via iTunes. I assume I may be able to use the music directly from the CDs I used to creae the .aiff files...??? I'll give it a try to see.

Thanks for your help.

Yup, that is exactly how he is doing it. It is doubtful that he will get iTunes to work, since it puts in DRM when you download, unless you download directly to a CD.

I get the following error: "Decoding of Audio Failed. -47007". This is when I'm building a slide show in myDVD 6.1.2 (via Easy Media Creator 7.5). I'm trying to use *.aiff files from iTunes. What's the cause of the error? Thanks.

Steve

EMC V 7.5 and MyDVD 6 ? EMC 7.5 uses DVD Builder. MyDVD 6 is an old product from Sonic and is completely different from MyDVD 8 from Roxio so you may have to go to the Sonic web site for help.

Now if you want to try to build that slide show in Video Wave, my guess is that is it a DRM issue. In the US, you can't usually just add the music to any program without making a few changes. If you were out of the US, I would suggest that you burn the iTunes to a cd and then capture them back onto your computer and then add them to your VideoWave Slide Show. All according to your license restrictions. *.aiff is not a recognized format in the Roxio product.

Archived