2 Versions - Need To Uninstall 1

rjclayton

Question

xpsp3 / Creator Basic v9 / Creator DE v10.3

Somehow I managed to get both Creator Basic v9 and Creator DE v10.3 installed together. I would like to uninstall Creator Basic v9. But everytime I try to uninstall it, I get a BSOD. When it restarts, I go through and finish the uninstall, but I don't think it's uninstalling properly. Plus then I lose access to my CDROM drive. Luckily I have an image prior to attempting to uninstall, so I've gone back to this image a few times, but every time I try to uninstall Roxio, I get Blue Screens.

The two versions are not conflicting, but I would like to uninstall v9 anyway.

Please Help!

rjclayton

1 answer to this question

xpsp3 / Creator Basic v9 / Creator DE v10.3

Somehow I managed to get both Creator Basic v9 and Creator DE v10.3 installed together. I would like to uninstall Creator Basic v9. But everytime I try to uninstall it, I get a BSOD. When it restarts, I go through and finish the uninstall, but I don't think it's uninstalling properly. Plus then I lose access to my CDROM drive. Luckily I have an image prior to attempting to uninstall, so I've gone back to this image a few times, but every time I try to uninstall Roxio, I get Blue Screens.

The two versions are not conflicting, but I would like to uninstall v9 anyway.

Please Help!

rjclayton

If you have a backup CD of Creator DE v10.3? I would clean uninstall both and re-install your Creator DE v10.3..;)