• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sound Issue

MikkiD

Question

I've noticed on video recordings that the playback is very draggy. It's NOT like this when the tape is initially playing and recording to the Roxio software. Seems to be something after the fact. It's happening even with short video clips. However, when I've recorded some audio only items, those are fine? I've kind of put my transferring on hold trying to figure out a solution. Oh and I'm not running any other programs while recording - solely focusing on the recording. Any ideas?

4gb RAM

192gb free (288gb total)

64-bit OS

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD

Version: 1.1.124 SP2; 4.50.13a

Build: 111B24A, VHS; 450B14A VHS

Roxio Common UI Framework

Version: 1.6.3202.14488

Roxio Central Framework

Version: 1.6.3202.9556

3 answers to this question

You version is not compatible with Win7 and as you can see, it is failing...

Since you already have the Roxio Video Capture USB device, I suggest you shop a little and get one of the Creator Suites that are Win7 compatible (2010 & 2011) and use it with that!

This way you don't have to 'repurchase' the device and the Suites will give you Editing/Authoring capability equal or greater than what you have now. ;)

I seem to have found another solution. Windows 7 has a "fix it" solution in the Control Panel. It basically reverts the software to take it's commands from old Windows settings. The "test runs" that I've recorded since then have worked well thus far and saved me from having to purchase more software to fix!

I seem to have found another solution. Windows 7 has a "fix it" solution in the Control Panel. It basically reverts the software to take it's commands from old Windows settings. The "test runs" that I've recorded since then have worked well thus far and saved me from having to purchase more software to fix!

You are Wrong, and it will fail...

We have been there and done this ;)