• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

kowbok

Redownloadig Old Edtions Of Creator

Question

I have a back-up copy of Creator 9 ultimate, when I try to install it I get "error Code 000D", I have the serial number and it is listed in my Roxio registered files.

After reading the community files it seems that a redownload of the program is needed.

If this is possible, please provide information

Thanks

KOWBOK

Edited by kowbok

5 answers to this question

I have a back-up copy of Creator 9 ultimate, when I try to install it I get "error Code 000D", I have the serial number and it is listed in my Roxio registered files.

After reading the community files it seems that a redownload of the program is needed.

Thanks

KOWBOK

Why are you posting in the Creator 2010 forum if you don't have that software? What software do you actually have, please give the full name. There is no Creator 9 Ultimate that I know of.

Also why did you mark your post as solved?

Why are you posting in the Creator 2010 forum if you don't have that software? What software do you actually have, please give the full name. There is no Creator 9 Ultimate that I know of.

Also why did you mark your post as solved?

I have done one post, sorry if my protocol is lousy, Marked solved in error. "Roxio Creator 2009 ultimate", all I want is Information. Note: I also have "Creator 2010"

Thanks

KOWBOK

Thanks

KOWBOK

No, it is not possible, but try copying the files, of your backup copy, to your hard drive, and install from there.

If you get an error, when trying to copy it to you hard drive, you are likely out of luck.

Also, I believe that you can click on the solved check, to get rid of the "solved" mistake.

The only way you would be able to get a copy of EMC 9 would be on eBay or similar (they have a full version listed).

Just make sure it's the FULL version and not an OEM variant - the full version is on two CDs