• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Vhs To Dvd Install Issues

Judith Crosley

Question

I bought and downloaded the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD box set in September. I registered the same. Today, for the first time, I tried to use the set up and was givan an error that I still needed to download some of the drivers. So, I installed the CD and it's now blank. I plugged in the USB adapter that came with it and it said I needed the discs. I have searched high and low for a customer service contact number, and have not come up with one unless I want to pay $1.86 per minute. What would anyone suggest I do? I bout it at Office Depot, but they only have a 30day exhange or refund policy. Am I stuck with this product that I can't use?

1 answer to this question

These error messages have meanings… Without the actual text of them no one can offer anything. :huh:

One thing you can check on, what is your OS and is it specifically listed on the Box! (Front, lower right corner)

Hint: When you have a limited return policy, test it within that period or accept the consequences of your inaction :(