• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Problems

KingOfNynex2003

Question

I'm trying to edit some of my videos but for some reason no matter what video I use it shows up really grainy and out of focus and no matter what I do it stays like that even when I do the auto movie and I have no idea what I can do because in the preview button before I add the video to Videowave it looks absolutely fine. Could it be that my videos aren't the right one's to use in the software or what? Please let me know.

6 answers to this question

I'm trying to edit some of my videos but for some reason no matter what video I use it shows up really grainy and out of focus and no matter what I do it stays like that even when I do the auto movie and I have no idea what I can do because in the preview button before I add the video to Videowave it looks absolutely fine. Could it be that my videos aren't the right one's to use in the software or what? Please let me know.

1) Use Video Wave to edit your videos from the start; do not use the video assistant.

2) Previews are low resolution versions; you can't tell until you output to an ISO file (from Create DVD) and watch the video with VLC (free ) player.

3) Look at the folder where you are saving your outputs/files and delete the .dat file that goes along ith your project. The file will be rebuild at a better display.

4) If you can work with the videos in Video Wave, they are a supported format.

5) Take a breath did you realize that your first sentence is about 45 wods long. Break it up so it is more understandable ! ;)

Why is it that even when I burn it onto a DVD then that it comes out all screwed up then? I've watched these videos on my computer and even via a DVD and they come out just fine but when I put them through VideoWave they come out all screwed up?

You’re just repeating yourself and adding nothing new or more importantly nothing of any value…

Without any info on Source or specific Roxio Program and Settings, no one can help you.

You’re just repeating yourself and adding nothing new or more importantly nothing of any value…

Without any info on Source or specific Roxio Program and Settings, no one can help you.

What then do you want me to say? Tell me what it is I'm supposed to do here, I'm just trying to do a simple video with a video overlay but everytime I try to do that my entire computer crashes.

What then do you want me to say? Tell me what it is I'm supposed to do here, I'm just trying to do a simple video with a video overlay but everytime I try to do that my entire computer crashes.

At least be consistent. :angry2: You didn't say you have computer crashes! You never said anything about overlays. Reread your first post. Since we are not looking over your shoulder, you have to paint a word picture about what you are doing or start posting some screen shots about the crashes.

Are you following this (link) process? If not, where are you doing something different? How much experience do you have with the program?

Where did you get the video files from? What format are they?

Please post your computer specs or full maker and model - including the letters or numbers that go along with the model number.

There is no magic bullet that we can send over the internet to fix your issue. It will involve a two way dialog. If you can't do that, let us know and we can close this thread. There are at least 5 questions and one request made. Start with answering them.

Edited by sknis