• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

FourRATS

How Do You Uninstall Photoshow?

Question

Roxio Burn indicated "an important" update was available. I downloaded and installed it and ended up with Photoshow, which I have no need for whatsoever.

How do I get this thing off my machine?

Really? This was "important"? I don't think so...

:angry2:

5 answers to this question

Roxio Burn indicated "an important" update was available. I downloaded and installed it and ended up with Photoshow, which I have no need for whatsoever.

How do I get this thing off my machine?

Really? This was "important"? I don't think so...

:angry2:

What Roxio program do you have on your computer?

My Dell came with Roxio Burn. There was no Photoshow on the machine until this update.

If you don't want it, check the Windows installed program and uninstall it.

Photoshow may have been include in Creator 10.3 DE or as part of the freeeware with a optical drive (LaCie). Which Dell computer do you have? How long have you had it?

If you don't want it, check the Windows installed program and uninstall it.

Photoshow may have been include in Creator 10.3 DE or as part of the freeeware with a optical drive (LaCie). Which Dell computer do you have? How long have you had it?

Ah, it should be so easy. It's not in the list of installed programs...

My Dell 570 is new (couldn't resist the Black Friday deal). It's running Windows 7 Home Premium. The machine arrived about a week ago and Roxio Burn was pre-installed.

Last friday, while ripping CDs, I was having some trouble with a few of my CDs, so I checked for updates and was informed there was "an important" update for Roxio Burn. After the update was applied there was a new icon on my desktop for Roxio PhotoShow.

I didn't ask for it, I don't want it and it needs to leave.

I'm not really fond of Software Companies that think they should decide for me what software I need installed on my computer.

Ah, it should be so easy. It's not in the list of installed programs...

My Dell 570 is new (couldn't resist the Black Friday deal). It's running Windows 7 Home Premium. The machine arrived about a week ago and Roxio Burn was pre-installed.

Last friday, while ripping CDs, I was having some trouble with a few of my CDs, so I checked for updates and was informed there was "an important" update for Roxio Burn. After the update was applied there was a new icon on my desktop for Roxio PhotoShow.

I didn't ask for it, I don't want it and it needs to leave.

I'm not really fond of Software Companies that think they should decide for me what software I need installed on my computer.

Mine is in the same Roxio folder where I find Back on Track. Try uninstalling it with Revo Uninstaller in the Moderate Mode.. Make sure that you have a restore point just in case. The program makes one but I have never tried to use it (no need).