pjhall

Photoshow 6

Question

I have made several productions with this and now when I try to add a song it keeps playing the first 10 seconds of the song over and over instead of playing the entire song. I tried removing the song and re-adding it but it did not help. The handles are not there to move. I hit the save button but it does not ask me if I want to save changes when I close it out. Somebody please help, my uncle's viewing is tonight and they need this video. I have Windows Vista, plenty of space and memory. Like I said, I have made several productions with this, none without a lot of trouble.

4 answers to this question

I have made several productions with this and now when I try to add a song it keeps playing the first 10 seconds of the song over and over instead of playing the entire song. I tried removing the song and re-adding it but it did not help. The handles are not there to move. I hit the save button but it does not ask me if I want to save changes when I close it out. Somebody please help, my uncle's viewing is tonight and they need this video. I have Windows Vista, plenty of space and memory. Like I said, I have made several productions with this, none without a lot of trouble.

What version and build number do you have. What music are you using? Post a screen shot of what you see after you add the music. What format is the music (mp3)? Where did you get it. Could there be a copywrite issue? Are you adding the music from ITunes? What happens if you add the music from the program?

Is this what you see or not?

post-58-039165900 1292412282.jpg

Re-download and reinstall PhotoSuite.

Contact support.

Chat Live with an Agent

Chat is available from 9 AM until Midnight EST.

Telephone Support

1-877-793-7485

9:00 AM – Midnight (EST)

7 Days a week

Good luck.

I have a similiar problem with PS. I'm using Ver 6.0.0 build 819.

I have a two part photo show - 1st part is 399 photos. Haven't started second part.

I want to add my music to override the sound from my video camera. In doing so, I want the each song to play to completion and at that point add another song, and so on, until I get through the entire 399 photos.

Here's what I'm encountering. I have added a song that starts with the title and goes through the first 68 photos.

At that point, I added another song (clicked on the music symbol, highlighted my song).

When I click on that photo and then watch, it always goes to the beginning of the photo show, starting with the title. Is it supposed to do that? I assumed that when you click on a photo at the beginning of a new song, then Watch, I would be watching the photo show from that point on.

If I click on the photo then Preview, all I get is the photos and no music.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I'm using an HP computer with Win 7 and Norton 2010. Plenty of memory and harddrive. ;)

Edited by boongsong

I have a similiar problem with PS. I'm using Ver 6.0.0 build 819.

I have a two part photo show - 1st part is 399 photos. Haven't started second part.

I want to add my music to override the sound from my video camera. In doing so, I want the each song to play to completion and at that point add another song, and so on, until I get through the entire 399 photos.

Here's what I'm encountering. I have added a song that starts with the title and goes through the first 68 photos.

At that point, I added another song (clicked on the music symbol, highlighted my song).

When I click on that photo and then watch, it always goes to the beginning of the photo show, starting with the title. Is it supposed to do that? I assumed that when you click on a photo at the beginning of a new song, then Watch, I would be watching the photo show from that point on.

If I click on the photo then Preview, all I get is the photos and no music.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I'm using an HP computer with Win 7 and Norton 2010. Plenty of memory and harddrive. ;)

How can you have sound from a video camera when you have added 399 photo images?

How can you have sound from a video camera when you have added 399 photo images?

Sorry for the goof. I haven't been right since my mother passed away yesterday (Sunday).

You are right - only photos. I got confused thinking I was using video excerpts. :wacko: