aoxamoron

Cineplayer Dvd Decoder Doa

Question

I bought and downloaded the Sonic Cineplayer DVD Decoder. I ran the exe file (SonicCinePlayerDVDDecoderPackv2.31_SDD.exe, 19,848 Kb) and filled in the activation code etc., the wizard seemed to do its job and said it was finished. But all I can find as evidence that the program exists is a folder in C:\Program Files called CinePlayer DVD Pack which contains two files: LeaderReg.exe (830 Kb), which just activates the registration procedure, and UNICOWS.DLL (240 Kb). So what has gone wrong?

I've repeated the process three times with no luck.

Edited by aoxamoron

4 answers to this question

I bought and downloaded the Sonic Cineplayer DVD Decoder. I ran the exe file (SonicCinePlayerDVDDecoderPackv2.31_SDD.exe, 19,848 Kb) and filled in the activation code etc., the wizard seemed to do its job and said it was finished. But all I can find as evidence that the program exists is a folder in C:\Program Files called CinePlayer DVD Pack which contains two files: LeaderReg.exe (830 Kb), which just activates the registration procedure, and UNICOWS.DLL (240 Kb). So what has gone wrong?

What one did you buy XP or Vista? What operating system do you have?

It is not a Player Software just a DVD Decoder!

Start watching your favorite DVDs on Windows Media Player now!

http://www.roxio.com...rs/default.html

XP. I'm not expecting a player interface, but Windows Media Player can't find it either.

XP. I'm not expecting a player interface, but Windows Media Player can't find it either.

But what puzzles me is what has been installed and where? Why a 19 Mb exe file?

Why does it puzzle you? That is exactly what you downloaded and ran the .exe, read below!

I bought and downloaded the Sonic Cineplayer DVD Decoder. I ran the exe file (SonicCinePlayerDVDDecoderPackv2.31_SDD.exe, 19,848 Kb)

Put a DVD in a Drive and follow the pic below, does Windows Media Player play the DVD?

post-97-041816500 1292855964.jpg