sunshine999299

Remove Pan & Zoom

Question

3 answers to this question

I pulled together the photoshow & it is in videowave now - I previewed it & pan & zoom crops too much, so I want to remove it for ALL slides.

I am assuming I can update a title slide.

I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain fully.

I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain fully.

I loaded my photos and created a photo show using the Roxio Slide Show Assistant. There is an option/ check box to add pan/zoom to all slides. I checked this box and then exported it to Roxio VideoWave to edit some more. The pan & zoom seems to be cutting off the heads and feet of my photo subjects.

So I wanted to go back and remove the pan/zoom option that is on each slide.

although I am now thinking that it may not have anything to do with Pan/Zoom - I just found something under view - "TV Safe" does that mean that anything outside of that frame may be cropped?

I loaded my photos and created a photo show using the Roxio Slide Show Assistant. There is an option/ check box to add pan/zoom to all slides. I checked this box and then exported it to Roxio VideoWave to edit some more. The pan & zoom seems to be cutting off the heads and feet of my photo subjects.

So I wanted to go back and remove the pan/zoom option that is on each slide.

although I am now thinking that it may not have anything to do with Pan/Zoom - I just found something under view - "TV Safe" does that mean that anything outside of that frame may be cropped?

Correct but that safe zone is different for different TVs. Using the automatic Pan&Zoom will of course make it worse.

To remove the Pan&Zoom is easy in Videowave. Switch to the storyline mode,select a slide and the click the Pan&Zoom icon (the last one on the Preview window taskbar,a hand and pencil). The Pan&Zoom editor should open, select Preset and from the drop-down menu, select None. You will of course have to do this for every slide for which you want to remove the Pan&Zoom.

Personally, I never use the auto Pan&Zoom since you have no control where it pans or zooms.

BTW, there is really not much point in starting your slideshow with Roxio Slide Show Assistant especially if you are going to do further editing in Videowave. Why not start the slideshow right away in Videowave.

Edited by myguggi