william patterson

Sharing A Videowave Movie?

Question

In the learning center in the "editing a movie with VideoWave" at the end it says see our tutorial on SHARING A VIDEOWAVE, BUT, where do I find this pdf and video? These tutorials are great but where do you find sharing a videowave and the rest of the tutorials and pdfs? I've typed it into the search engines here on Roxio but nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Bill in Las Vegas (using Roxio 2011)

Quote: Editing a movie with Video pdf

#13. Share your video. Now that you’ve discovered how easy it is to create a home movie

with VideoWave, don't miss our separate tutorial on how to share your !nished movies

through YouTube, email, DVD or portable player.

12 answers to this question

Here is a better link with the video too ... thrid one down, Optimizing Video for Youtube

http://mymoments.rox...-tutorials.html

Just want to add that Youtube has increased its limits since that video was posted. The new limits are 15 mins and 2 GB per video.

Edited by karri
add extra info

Ahhh the mother load, I had this once before but now I've got it in 3 differnt locations.

Thanks,

Bill in Las Vegas (using Roxio 2011)

Glad that helped :) There are more links in my sig to help users get acqualinted with the software. And I'm working on updating the tips for C2011.

Glad that helped :) There are more links in my sig to help users get acqualinted with the software. And I'm working on updating the tips for C2011.

Is there any way to add text in-between video clips like

[ Camera 1 ] [ Camera 2 ]

[ 12-20-2010 ] VIDEO CLIP [ 12-20-2010 ] VIDEO CLIP

[ from 8:03 a.m. to 12:47 p.m. ] [ from 7:03 a.m. to 7:47 p.m. ]

Also, are there any more adult/business type menu background or is it possible to create on in another part of Roxio 2011?

Thanks again,

Bill in Las Vegas

Also, are there any more adult/business type menu background or is it possible to create on in another part of Roxio 2011?

Thanks again,

Bill in Las Vegas

Add a color panel where you want the text. Put the text on the Internal track of that color panel. It is best to do this in Story Line mode.

As fo menu, watch this video It is from an old version but it should still work.

Steve is so fast lol ... but in case you're not sure how to add the color panel ....Right click the section before which you want the panel and the click Insert Color Panel, choose a color. Click OK then add your text effect.

Steve is so fast lol ... but in case you're not sure how to add the color panel ....Right click the section before which you want the panel and the click Insert Color Panel, choose a color. Click OK then add your text effect.

Sorry, :unsure: not multitasking at the moment ! :rolleyes:

Thanks again,

Bill in Las Vegas

Now I used VideoWave and cut down all my Camera 1 videos for 12-20-2010 and saved them as a

Production 1.DMSM, then I did the same for Camera 2 and saved it as Production 2.DMSM.

How do you put the 2 DMSM files together to make 1 DMSM file.

Thanks in advance,

Bill in Las Vegas

Now I used VideoWave and cut down all my Camera 1 videos for 12-20-2010 and saved them as a

Production 1.DMSM, then I did the same for Camera 2 and saved it as Production 2.DMSM.

How do you put the 2 DMSM files together to make 1 DMSM file.

Thanks in advance,

Bill in Las Vegas

Stick to your other thread with this question. It just confuses things when you ask basically the same question in two places.

...and, oh by the way, you cannot do it that way. You must work in one project. You can work in two if they are open, you can copy and paste scenes from Camera 1 into Camera 2 and vice versa using Windows. You alternat eopening and saving the main project and opening the second project to copy from.