Error While Burning

hondomyeggo

Question

6 answers to this question

i keep getting the error message 8004521e error while rocording menus. has anyone else experienced this and how did you fix the problem??

thanks

Did you resolve this? I'm getting the same problem when I use my own menu (jpg photo) & own menu audio.

Regards

NFMiller

Did you resolve this? I'm getting the same problem when I use my own menu (jpg photo) & own menu audio.

Regards

NFMiller

Did you try what was suggested? Update video drivers and switch to software rendering?

The OP hasn't been around since the end of Dec. so he may not answer. Assume that one of those fixed his issue.

Did you try what was suggested? Update video drivers and switch to software rendering?

The OP hasn't been around since the end of Dec. so he may not answer. Assume that one of those fixed his issue.

No I haven't tried that yet. Seems strange that it doesn't happen if I use the Roxio supplied menus & audio.

Thanks.

No I haven't tried that yet. Seems strange that it doesn't happen if I use the Roxio supplied menus & audio.

Thanks.

That seems to indicate that there is something wrong with your sources.

Why not create a test project in Videowave and add the videos/photos/audios you want to use. That way you should be able to at least see if the problem is with your source material or with how you are creating your custom menu.

Archived