• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding Music

boongsong

Question

I have completed part 1 of 2 of a photo show of my trip to Laos. I'd like to include Laotian music that I have downloaded from the internet but, when I click on the "My Music" button, all files under Music show up but the file ext is for MP3 only. The music has no restrictions.

Is MP3 the only file ext PS will accept?

I'm running Win 7, Norton 2010 on an HP s5310f.

I have Photo Show Ver 6.0.0, build 819 ;)

4 answers to this question

I have completed part 1 of 2 of a photo show of my trip to Laos. I'd like to include Laotian music that I have downloaded from the internet but, when I click on the "My Music" button, all files under Music show up but the file ext is for MP3 only. The music has no restrictions.

You should really post this in the PhotoShow part of the forum. Yes, the desktop PhotoShow will only accept mp3 music. You will need to convert the downloaded files to that format.

I thought that you had Creator or Easy Media Creator. You can use that to convert the music. If not, you can try one of these. (link)

Thanks so much for your response. I got confused between PS and Creator. I used PS to make the photo show and probably should have used Creator as the music I want is in Media Manager.

At any rate, I appreciate your info.

I'm really not in my right mind right now as my mother passed-away Sunday morning, so I'm not thinking right.

Again, thanks so much. Will convert music. :)

Thanks so much for your response. I got confused between PS and Creator. I used PS to make the photo show and probably should have used Creator as the music I want is in Media Manager.

At any rate, I appreciate your info.

I'm really not in my right mind right now as my mother passed-away Sunday morning, so I'm not thinking right.

Again, thanks so much. Will convert music. :)

My condolences on the loss of your mother. I'm sure I echo the thoughts of your guru and other friends on the Roxio forum.

My condolences on the loss of your mother. I'm sure I echo the thoughts of your guru and other friends on the Roxio forum.

Thank you for your concern. It was hard to deal with @ first, but I'm at peace with it now. She lived a long life (98 years) and now is in a better place.

I'm still working on my photo show and I'm making progress. I think I found my problem - the music clips.

Let's close this out and if I have any other difficulties, I'll be back.

Again, thank you everyone for the kind words. :)

Archived