• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Avi To Dvd - VCC freezes at 8%

WCMooreJR

Question

I am trying to copy and convert a 700mb AVI file. When I go to copy and convert, I can add my video and then click on create project. It goes imidiately to 8% and then never moves. I am running a Win 7 x64 system with 8gb ram and a 1gb nvidia graphics card. My processor is an i7. That should be plenty of horsepowe to do a convertion. I left it running over night and it still didnt move.

Regards,

Willie

6 answers to this question

I am trying to copy and convert a 700mb AVI file. When I go to copy and convert, I can add my video and then click on create project. It goes imidiately to 8% and then never moves. I am running a Win 7 x64 system with 8gb ram and a 1gb nvidia graphics card. My processor is an i7. That should be plenty of horsepowe to do a convertion. I left it running over night and it still didnt move.

Regards,

Willie

i thought maybe it had something to do with compatability, but i tried to do automatic or compatability detect or check, and it chose xp (sp2), but still didn't work, and was looking for files that were not there on win 7. so at the moment, i have given up, and am using pinnacle 15 studio dvd burner. later i will do some more testing and maybe figure it out. but doing more testing with compatabilily might work.

later i will do some more testing and maybe figure it out. but doing more testing with compatabilily might work.

Allan,

You necroposted to a 2-year-old topic.

Please read my post (above) of 22 December 2010. You are welcome to waste your own time, but please make sure you come back here to tell us if you can get it to work.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived