• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dell Roxio Software Registration Error

Magic

Question

Whenever I start the Roxio software on my Dell E310, I get the registration box:

1.jpg

So I fill it out, nothing speical.

2.jpg

But then I get this annoying error message every time.

3.jpg

Please help, someone, this is a new computer, and this error has been troubling me ever since.

6 answers to this question

Guest mlpasley

If Dell referred you to Roxio, then I'd try contacting Roxio Customer service by telephone or email and make certain that you tell them that Dell referred you to them. We're all end users as you are.

I suggest you just select "register later" since registering isn't likely to do you any good anyway with Roxio's oem version of their software. Hopefully there will be an option to not ask again once you select "register later" or it will give up bugging you about it after a few tries.

This came bundled with the Dell Computer, but Dell told me I needed to contact Roxio for this :)

Not surpised....this forum is a user to user forum and while you might get help here, I think you might need to contact Roxio directly. Maybe someone else will have an answer.

I just helped a friend with his new Dell.The same thing happened to us.Instead of messing with the watered down OEM versions of this program we just removed them and went to a full version of Roxio with which he got his own licensing info.Too much stuff on his new Dell that had a 30 day free trial and then cost him after that.

Archived