• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2009 (Re:install On Xp)

burnergeoff

Question

my xp had a big time blow out!,so i had to re:boot from fresh.I reinstalled creator 2009, and when you click on videowave or anything else it comes up with "certificate file missing or corrupt please reinstall",this makes no difference, i turned McAfee off during the install.

I installed creator 2010 on my other pc windows 7, this works perfectly ok.this also has McAfee.

I took creator 2009 out of XP and loaded up creator 2010 ,again it comes up with the same fault ..any ideas?

7 answers to this question

my xp had a big time blow out!,so i had to re:boot from fresh.I reinstalled creator 2009, and when you click on videowave or anything else it comes up with "certificate file missing or corrupt please reinstall",this makes no difference, i turned McAfee off during the install.

I installed creator 2010 on my other pc windows 7, this works perfectly ok.this also has McAfee.

I took creator 2009 out of XP and loaded up creator 2010 ,again it comes up with the same fault ..any ideas?

Did you follow the instructions found here http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/kb/Creator/000206CR&PARAMS=

No and to be honest i cant see why it looks a bit to deep for me!..this xp was clean, fresh from reboot from a xp disc.. so there was nothing to coflict with it. in fact is was the one of the first thing i installed.is it the McAfee?