Roxio Label Express Creator

Adagio

Question

I was using the Label Express from within the Create DVD program, but one of the projects didn't get saved.

Now, when I'm working on a different movie/DVD, the unsaved label comes up instead of the current one.

I have tried deleting all the *jwl files I could find, but the old image still comes up.

How can I get Label Express from the Create DVD/Tools menu to pull up images from the current movie as it did before?

How do I get rid of Label Express Creator Untittled Project* (this appears at the top of the screen)?

Thanks,

Adagio

3 answers to this question

Untitled project is the default name where you haven't given the program a name to work with.

Try running the Label Express, and when the unwanted content comes up do a "Save As . . ." and save the project with some easy-to-find distinctive name. That should save the unwanted content as something other than the default "Untitled". Then through the file menu, start a New project and you should be ready for a fresh start.

If this works, you can find and delete the unwanted project later.

Untitled project is the default name where you haven't given the program a name to work with.

Try running the Label Express, and when the unwanted content comes up do a "Save As . . ." and save the project with some easy-to-find distinctive name. That should save the unwanted content as something other than the default "Untitled". Then through the file menu, start a New project and you should be ready for a fresh start.

If this works, you can find and delete the unwanted project later.

Digital Guru,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I found out what the exact problem was. In the process of learning how to use the software, I inadvertently set up the menu from the previous movie as a background. Therefore, every time I started label creator, it came up (obviously). Once I unchecked that background option, I was able to use images from the current movie menu in Label Express. Thanks again for your response. Happy Holidays!

Archived