• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshows running on a loop

md0814

Question

I'm creating a slideshow for an event at work and I would like the show to run on a continuous loop. I cant't seem to get it to do this. It will run through the show and then stop and you have to start it over. Is there anything in the settings to have the show loop over and over again?

14 answers to this question

Hey Patty, thanks for pointing that post out. I just learned a little with that one. I just had a friend of mine ask me if I could get one of the DVD's I burned for him to loop like that, and I had to tell him I'd check into it. Well, you just made my day !! Muchas Gracious my friend :huh:

Frank....

Your welcom Frank. I try and save all those little bits of info, I find it really comes in handy, even if it is something I am not wanting to do. So glad I could help. :)

Guest mlpasley
I guess they feel no news is good news, :huh: but it would be nice to know if things are going well. :)

The problem is.... that will only work if you've made the slideshow in VideoWave or DVD Builder.

Depending on the version, they might be making the slideshow in MyDVD.

The problem is.... that will only work if you've made the slideshow in VideoWave or DVD Builder.

Depending on the version, they might be making the slideshow in MyDVD.

Lets hope, since they are posting in v7/7.5, that is what they are using. :) There has been no response, I am hoping that means that they tried it with success. :huh:

Lets hope, since they are posting in v7/7.5, that is what they are using. :) There has been no response, I am hoping that means that they tried it with success. :huh:

LOL. You have the correct frame of mind. When I see hit and runs, I don't. :D No animosity, but marked for future "should not get help".

Guest mlpasley
LOL. You have the correct frame of mind. When I see hit and runs, I don't. :huh: No animosity, but marked for future "should not get help".

Could also be that they can't find their way back to these boards. :)

There's still no ALL under the support link like there is under the Products link on the main Roxio page.

Could also be that they can't find their way back to these boards. :)

There's still no ALL under the support link like there is under the Products link on the main Roxio page.

I would agree, except the OP checked back in about 1/2 hour after Patty's post, which no doubt was the answer the OP needed. The OP undoubtedly saw the post, and it would be nice if they showed some courtesy and posted the result.

I would agree, except the OP checked back in about 1/2 hour after Patty's post, which no doubt was the answer the OP needed. The OP undoubtedly saw the post, and it would be nice if they showed some courtesy and posted the result.

Then again, some posters seem to think this is a chat room, and the thread disappears when they leave.

Lynn

Yes, it would be nice because then they'd be helping others with the same questions/problems.

That's why I like to check in here...I get to learn so much from watching the posts to other people's questions.

Yes, it would be nice because then they'd be helping others with the same questions/problems.

That's why I like to check in here...I get to learn so much from watching the posts to other people's questions.

Same here, I probably have learned more from other posts then I have from asking questions myself. :)

Guest mlpasley
I'm creating a slideshow for an event at work and I would like the show to run on a continuous loop. I cant't seem to get it to do this. It will run through the show and then stop and you have to start it over. Is there anything in the settings to have the show loop over and over again?

It depends. Which version of EMC 7 are you using and which program in the software suite did you use to make the slideshow?

If you are using 7.1.1.189 when you are in DVD Builder click on burn, then click on advance settings, there is a drop down that includes repeat. I believe you can also add your project to in to add intro. I will have to check on the later, but I believe I have read that. Be back............... :)

Here is a place to read

If you are using 7.1.1.189 when you are in DVD Builder click on burn, then click on advance settings, there is a drop down that includes repeat. I believe you can also add your project to in to add intro. I will have to check on the later, but I believe I have read that. Be back............... :)

Here is a place to read

Hey Patty, thanks for pointing that post out. I just learned a little with that one. I just had a friend of mine ask me if I could get one of the DVD's I burned for him to loop like that, and I had to tell him I'd check into it. Well, you just made my day !! Muchas Gracious my friend :huh:

Frank....

Archived