Problema Capturing Analogical Video

Eudald

Question

I'm having problems while capturing analogical video from my Sony handycam Video Hi8.

I'm ditalizing my old videos

All is working properely and suddenly the image, in Roxio creator 2011, starts to jump while is being captured. But in the handycam's visor the image is perfect.

It is producing some kind of internal interference within output of the chamera and the Pc's hard disc.

I have tried in two differnt computers all of them updated and with 400 GB HD free.

Has any body some solution?

Thank you very much.

Eudald

2 answers to this question

I'm having problems while capturing analogical video from my Sony handycam Video Hi8.

I'm ditalizing my old videos

All is working properely and suddenly the image, in Roxio creator 2011, starts to jump while is being captured. But in the handycam's visor the image is perfect.

It is producing some kind of internal interference within output of the chamera and the Pc's hard disc.

I have tried in two differnt computers all of them updated and with 400 GB HD free.

Has any body some solution?

Thank you very much.

Eudald

As a quick test, hook up a DVD player as your source. Let us know if that works.