• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lable Creator Does No Print To Hp Cd/dvd Printer

AndyV2k11

Question

All goes well with the Label Express feature and when I select Print after setting up the HP 309a printer to print to a Printable DVD, the Roxio Print Box only shows Epson PAPER TYPES and no HP compatable DVD/Cd connection. As a result the software only prints to paper.

I checked with HP and they have confirmed since I have the latest drivers that Roxio needs a plug-in for HP.

To prove they are correct, I purchased the Nero 10 version which does allow an HP as well as other printer Paper Paper Types as part of the print setup and when I insert the blank disc it prints immediately

Hate to say it but Roxio makes it most impossible to get through to them. Problems connecting to their web site and

they offer no solution if you lucky to get through.

This the reason I came to the forum. Looking for any knowledge.

Many thanks

AndyV

2 answers to this question

All goes well with the Label Express feature and when I select Print after setting up the HP 309a printer to print to a Printable DVD, the Roxio Print Box only shows Epson PAPER TYPES and no HP compatable DVD/Cd connection. As a result the software only prints to paper.

I checked with HP and they have confirmed since I have the latest drivers that Roxio needs a plug-in for HP.

To prove they are correct, I purchased the Nero 10 version which does allow an HP as well as other printer Paper Paper Types as part of the print setup and when I insert the blank disc it prints immediately

Hate to say it but Roxio makes it most impossible to get through to them. Problems connecting to their web site and

they offer no solution if you lucky to get through.

This the reason I came to the forum. Looking for any knowledge.

Many thanks

AndyV

* Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

Archived