• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photosuite 7 Platinum

alice

Question

Photosuite was doing fine for awhile and all of a sudden one day a message came up to change settings to 1024 x 768 16 bit or higher otherwise I couldn't get into Photosuite at all. I did this and was doing ok until yesterday, couldn't get into it at all with no error message. I have tried different settings and nothing works. Can someone help me to what is going on and how to cure it?

1 answer to this question

Photosuite was doing fine for awhile and all of a sudden one day a message came up to change settings to 1024 x 768 16 bit or higher otherwise I couldn't get into Photosuite at all. I did this and was doing ok until yesterday, couldn't get into it at all with no error message. I have tried different settings and nothing works. Can someone help me to what is going on and how to cure it?

Not a lot to go on. Run your anti-virus check and also at least two anti-malware programs (Spy-bot, Ad-aware, and/or the new beta from Microsoft or others). Make sure your hard drive is cleaned (temp files and others) and that it is defragged. Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX 9© and your video card updated. Tell us a little about your computer Perhaps your card driver has become corrupted. If you post the make and model of your card and the driver version you have we can find if there is a new one available.

Archived