• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow Can't Access Internet To Download "assets"

Lethal

Question

My premium subscription expired 27/12.

Last week I tried to create a photoshow but was frustrated because I was constantly told "Unable to connect online" or "Cannot download photoshow asset from internet."

I assumed my subscription had been blocked prematurely so I paid the subscription, received an email confirmation, but still the same knock backs pop up.

Obviously I've double checked my internet connection and the signal is very strong and working well with other programs.

2 answers to this question

I get this same error if I do not have an internet connection the first time I try to Watch/Show a PhotoShow on my desktop. I can ignore the error, but the PhotoShow hangs presumably trying to validate my account status. If I can establish an Internet connection even for a momment to start one of the PhotoShows, it will run that PhotoShow and any other show even after I've lost the Internet connection.

Is there any way around this account status check so that I can view saved PhotoShows at locations that do not have Internet?

My premium subscription expired 27/12.

Last week I tried to create a photoshow but was frustrated because I was constantly told "Unable to connect online" or "Cannot download photoshow asset from internet."

I assumed my subscription had been blocked prematurely so I paid the subscription, received an email confirmation, but still the same knock backs pop up.

Obviously I've double checked my internet connection and the signal is very strong and working well with other programs.

Have you checked to make sure that your anti-virus or anti-malware is not blocking the connection to the site. Have you installed anything in ther last week or so?

Archived