Photoshow Won't Accept Mp3's From Mymusic

Bigcav

Question

When attempting to add a selected MP3 form "mymusic" on my computer I got the error "cannot use this MP3 in Roxio Photoshow" (see attached screen shot). Have tried various MP3's but all with same result, they are typically 4MB sized, well below the max 50MB max stated....anyone help this new user?

4 answers to this question

If you are using the desktop version of PhotoShow Version 6, redownload it and reinstall it over what you already have. Were there any updates/new installs today?

I re-installed. Seems to be working fine now. Windows did an automatic install the night before.

Thanks for your help.

If they are DRM protected, you can't use them because you don't own them. Examples are from ITunes (or Itunes stored), some other on-line stores. Some give you the ability to buy the music. You can use those and any music you rip from a CD.

I'm using music cut from my CD's, most of which are not DRM protected. Yesterday I could uplad my music. Today it says "cannot use this MP3 In Roxio Photoshow". This is the same problem as Bigcav. Any ideas?

Thanks

I'm using music cut from my CD's, most of which are not DRM protected. Yesterday I could uplad my music. Today it says "cannot use this MP3 In Roxio Photoshow". This is the same problem as Bigcav. Any ideas?

Thanks

If you are using the desktop version of PhotoShow Version 6, redownload it and reinstall it over what you already have. Were there any updates/new installs today?

When attempting to add a selected MP3 form "mymusic" on my computer I got the error "cannot use this MP3 in Roxio Photoshow" (see attached screen shot). Have tried various MP3's but all with same result, they are typically 4MB sized, well below the max 50MB max stated....anyone help this new user?

If they are DRM protected, you can't use them because you don't own them. Examples are from ITunes (or Itunes stored), some other on-line stores. Some give you the ability to buy the music. You can use those and any music you rip from a CD.

Archived