• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2011 Pro

Kendra

Question

I ran windows update and updated everything. Installed and uninstalled 10 times and also deleted left over files after uninstall. Shut down all my start up programs and re installed as administrator. Made sure directx 9 was up to date. The program will read copy burn dvd's. Photoshow works fine and so does sonicfire pro 5. Yet every time i click on the "R" roxio creator 2011 pro shortcut it enounters a problem and needs to close. Ive had enough! Any help out there????????

4 answers to this question

I ran windows update and updated everything. Installed and uninstalled 10 times and also deleted left over files after uninstall. Shut down all my start up programs and re installed as administrator. Made sure directx 9 was up to date. The program will read copy burn dvd's. Photoshow works fine and so does sonicfire pro 5. Yet every time i click on the "R" roxio creator 2011 pro shortcut it enounters a problem and needs to close. Ive had enough! Any help out there????????

Are you and kendra the same person?

No I am janny from san Juan Puerto rico but i have the same problem that kendra Has Please Help

No I am janny from san Juan Puerto rico but i have the same problem that kendra Has Please Help

janny. If you do not have exactly the same computer then start your own thread so you get the information YOU need and not information intended for kendra !

Please start a new thread with this information included (link)

kendra, it would be a big help if you also included all this information in this thread (since you started it).

Archived