Input Mov Files To Dvd Project

memories4ever

Question

4 answers to this question

I hope someone answers your question. As i'm recording .mov from my digital camera and hope to make many movies in the future. I'm also hoping buying the 2011 Pro will solve this issue as 2010 had video but no audio on .mov files. Was also wondering based on the questions above, are we to move the .mov to the harddrive before bring into 2011?

I hope someone answers your question. As i'm recording .mov from my digital camera and hope to make many movies in the future. I'm also hoping buying the 2011 Pro will solve this issue as 2010 had video but no audio on .mov files. Was also wondering based on the questions above, are we to move the .mov to the harddrive before bring into 2011?

What part of Post #2, of this thread, did you not see?

When adding a MOV file to the DVD project in 2011 Creator PRO, the audio and video are out of sync on the project. The software specifically says that it supports MOV input files. Is there something else that I have to do besides adding the file to the project?

Tell us where you got the mov file. If you captured it, how long was the capture? What is the souce of the mov file; from a camcorder? Did you capture or did you copy?

Tell us the last time you defragged your hard drive and how much free space you have on your system drive. Do you have the mov files on your system drive, on another internal drive, or a USB connected storage device or a networked drive?

Archived