What Will Give Me Hi Def Tightly Synced Slide Shows On Dvd?

Jack J

I am looking for software that will allow me to create high definition tightly synced narrated slideshows that will look great when played on my BluRay DVD player and displayed on my Sony Bravia 60" TV. I have several thousand fantastic digital pictures that I took in Europe as well as sound recordings of street band organs in Holland, the organ in the Cologne Cathedral, a fantastic Cimbalum player in Budapest, etc. and the like that I'd like to work into the sound track, so I will need multiple audio track capabilities. Suggestions requested.

I am looking for software that will allow me to create high definition tightly synced narrated slideshows that will look great when played on my BluRay DVD player and displayed on my Sony Bravia 60" TV. I have several thousand fantastic digital pictures that I took in Europe as well as sound recordings of street band organs in Holland, the organ in the Cologne Cathedral, a fantastic Cimbalum player in Budapest, etc. and the like that I'd like to work into the sound track, so I will need multiple audio track capabilities. Suggestions requested.

Do you have anything now? What programs are you familiar with?

If you buy Roxio Creator 2011 Pro you will have everything you need. Buy it from Roxio's on-line store, play with it for 25 days and return it within 30 if it doesn't look like what you want.

You would use Edit Video Advanced to create a 16 by 9 slide show (HD), You would use Create DVD to create either a blu-ray disc or an AVCHD disc. ith look excellent, You can add any music you own but not any you rented from an on-line store like ITunes. The programs will not break any DRM protection.

There are multiple video , audio , effects tracks. There is somewhat of a learning curve but there are several tutorials. Go to YouTube and look at the Roxio tutorials there.

If you are asking about Roxio products, then Yes Creator 2011 can do what you want. The choice gets narrowed by your hardware. If you have a Bluray burner, then Bluray is the logical choice. If you don't, then you can burn AVCHD to DVD. AVCHD to DV is limited to abt. 40min at the highest available resolution for that format. YOu can have more time at lower resolutions.

Archived