• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd And Dvd Creator A Bunch Of B...s...!

elpayin

Question

when you are burning a dvd you have a choice of about 4-5 menus & down in the bottom it says "more styles" you click it expecting it to take you to a page where you can download more menus but you don`t see no menus at all!! all you see is a bunch of stuff and upgrades for which you have to pay! i mean, i understand that everything costs money nowadays but when you pay good money for the software, at least we deserve one or two extra menus for free!

:angry2:

7 answers to this question

Jim,

Then that version should say something like "You need to buy the $100 version to get the more styles" instead of leading us to the website when clicking on the button or simply not having the button!! I have the same issue and spent some time trying to search these additional styles. This version is CRAP! I also have an issue where I export my daughter's birth DVD and get the "..unable to export au3 sound.." I put in a support ticket last week and have yet to hear from Roxio. I will see to it to get my money back even if I have to get my state's consumer agency involved because I bought the Easy CD & DVD just to make menus of the daughter's DVD.

It is a $30 product!

You really though it was going to have everything that comes with the $100 version??? :lol:

You can substiute your own photo or movie clip for the background.

Jim,

Then that version should say something like "You need to buy the $100 version to get the more styles" instead of leading us to the website when clicking on the button or simply not having the button!! I have the same issue and spent some time trying to search these additional styles. This version is CRAP! I also have an issue where I export my daughter's birth DVD and get the "..unable to export au3 sound.." I put in a support ticket last week and have yet to hear from Roxio. I will see to it to get my money back even if I have to get my state's consumer agency involved because I bought the Easy CD & DVD just to make menus of the daughter's DVD.

Good luck with that. You are posting on a users forum, not Roxio tech support or customer service, so it is best that you direct your rant to Roxio, again.

Jim,

I don’t work for Roxio so your rant is wasted on me :PIF I had designed it, it would have been a little different, but not by much!

You got your $30 worth of software. If you thought you were getting more, then that is what your wishful thinking read into it…

If you want to work out the AC3 Audio issues we would be happy to work with you on that. Start a new Topic and we will go from there!

Jim,

exactly! there`s another ways to adevrtise and sell products instead of telling lies making you believe they are giving something for free when they don`t.

btw, i know this is not tech support but besides this being a forum to seek help for common issues with roxio products i guess we can also express our opinios on the pieces of garbage some of us buy from roxio thinking we made a good investment or, can`t we?

exactly! there`s another ways to adevrtise and sell products instead of telling lies making you believe they are giving something for free when they don`t.

btw, i know this is not tech support but besides this being a forum to seek help for common issues with roxio products i guess we can also express our opinios on the pieces of garbage some of us buy from roxio thinking we made a good investment or, can`t we?

You have made your point....lets move on.

Give us some more information on "how it takes over your computer" and maybe we can help.

Archived