Dual Audio Files

robert2021

Question

4 answers to this question

i have anime in both japness and eng langauge dual audio want to make dvd with both options can it be done like the dvd we by how can this be done ? help

ststem info

The Roxio Community is a great place to get tips and solutions on Roxio products and software. However, we depend on you to give us accurate information to address your issue as quickly as possible. The more information we have out of the gate, the better we can return an answer that will get you having fun and making great projects.

Here are some general guidelines that you can put into your first post. This is in "form" format so all you have to do is copy and paste it into your post and fill in the questions. If a question doesn't apply, just put "n/a".

Tell us what happened trying to use the english audio in the mkv ac3 dual audio files to dvd will only get japeness audio in the dvd bruning why ?

The more data you give us, the better. The Community's ability to resolve your issue is dependent on being able to understand not just an error code, but what contributed to your project.

•Error code or issue: n/a

•What kind of project were you working on: mkv file with dual audio to dvd

•What kinds of files were you using and where did you get them? anime files mkv ac3 files

•Did you complete your project or did it stop at a certain point in the process? stoped when i could not use the english language on the dual audioi files

•Have you ever successfully completed the task that you are contacting us about? no added avs4you software

•Did you make any changes to your computer recently? (new applications, updates, etc) If so, what?added the video convetor avs4you

Tell us about your computer hp elite hpe

Your computer specifications have a huge impact on software performance and functionality.

•Operating System (including service packs):windows 7 home porfessenal

•Make:hp

•Model: hpe-250f

•Video card ati radon 5770

•Processor speed:i7 cpu 860 2.80ghz

•RAM: 8 gb

•Free hard drive space: 540gb

•I last did an operating system update on:01-03-2011

This information will help our community members reduce the amount of followup questions and speedup troubleshooting.

What Roxio program do you own?

Please answer as many questions as you can so this post can be moved to the right spot. The questions are here (link)..

creator 2010

The Roxio Community is a great place to get tips and solutions on Roxio products and software. However, we depend on you to give us accurate information to address your issue as quickly as possible. The more information we have out of the gate, the better we can return an answer that will get you having fun and making great projects.

Here are some general guidelines that you can put into your first post. This is in "form" format so all you have to do is copy and paste it into your post and fill in the questions. If a question doesn't apply, just put "n/a".

Tell us what happened trying to use the english audio in the mkv ac3 dual audio files to dvd will only get japeness audio in the dvd bruning why ?

The more data you give us, the better. The Community's ability to resolve your issue is dependent on being able to understand not just an error code, but what contributed to your project.

•Error code or issue: n/a

•What kind of project were you working on: mkv file with dual audio to dvd

•What kinds of files were you using and where did you get them? anime files mkv ac3 files

•Did you complete your project or did it stop at a certain point in the process? stoped when i could not use the english language on the dual audioi files

•Have you ever successfully completed the task that you are contacting us about? no added avs4you software

•Did you make any changes to your computer recently? (new applications, updates, etc) If so, what?added the video convetor avs4you

Tell us about your computer hp elite hpe

Your computer specifications have a huge impact on software performance and functionality.

•Operating System (including service packs):windows 7 home porfessenal

•Make:hp

•Model: hpe-250f

•Video card ati radon 5770

•Processor speed:i7 cpu 860 2.80ghz

•RAM: 8 gb

•Free hard drive space: 540gb

•I last did an operating system update on:01-03-2011

This information will help our community members reduce the amount of followup questions and speedup troubleshooting.

i have anime in both japness and eng langauge dual audio want to make dvd with both options can it be done like the dvd we by how can this be done ? help

In C2010, as far as I know you cannot have 2 language tracks for the same video and be able to select the tracks. If the audio is available as separate files you could have the movie twice on the same DVD (if the video is less then 30 minutes or so) and add the a single audio file to each movie, ie Movie 1 is Japanese, Movie 2 is English. On the menu you could select which version to watch.

Archived