• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sonicfirepro Bonus Download Error

FarmGal

Question

Just upgraded to Toast 10 and opted for the more expensive package including the Sonicfire Pro Bonus. Toast 10 downloaded and installed fine however, I get an error message when trying to install the Sonicfire portion of the software. I am on a MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.5. Received the following error message when attempting to install downloaded Sonicfire Pro Bonus Audio Tracks.dmg: "There may be a problem with this disk image. Are you sure you want to open it? Opening this disk image may make your computer less secure or cause other problems." Have gone back to square one and re-downloaded it once already with the same results. Any ideas? Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Something isn't complete with that download. You might try downloading with FireFox if you used Safari or vice versa. Otherwise you'll need to take this up with Roxio's customer service.

I tried that and still had trouble. I finally found out it is a known issue and there is a patch to download. I am in the process of doing that now. Fingers crossed! Thanks for taking the time to answer.