• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Camcorder Not Recognized

kpmer

Question

3 answers to this question

If it just quit qorking "sudenly" then I suggest that you must have made some change. Have you changd drivers, other programs or anything about the OS ? Usually when a piece of hardware that works great one time and then doesn't work at all would suggest a change in some part of your system. Eith software or hardware related. Do you get any error screen at all ??

Frank...

If it just quit qorking "sudenly" then I suggest that you must have made some change. Have you changd drivers, other programs or anything about the OS ? Usually when a piece of hardware that works great one time and then doesn't work at all would suggest a change in some part of your system. Eith software or hardware related. Do you get any error screen at all ??

Frank...

Thanks Frank - The only thing that changed is a few windows updates - I uninstalled them but no luck - I reinstalled the software with no luck - I also havae a friend with the same camera and it also will not install on my computer - I have not tries my camera on another computer but I a will do so soon.

Samsung says the camera will not work on windows 7 - it did for me for a year before i had this problem - thanks again for your help

Archived