• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blu-Ray Chapter Marker Selection Doesn't Work Correctly

gspanos

Question

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the Toast 10 blu-ray chapter selection function to work properly. When I import my chaptered iMovie timeline to Toast and select "automatic" the result is regular 3-minute markers not the chapters I created in iMovie. This happens even when I check "none" as the selection. The odd thing is that the automatic chapter selection worked the first time I tried it, but hasn't since.

I'm on Snow Leopard 10.6.5 working on a MacBookPro 2.6 GHz Intel with 4 GB memory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the Toast 10 blu-ray chapter selection function to work properly. When I import my chaptered iMovie timeline to Toast and select "automatic" the result is regular 3-minute markers not the chapters I created in iMovie. This happens even when I check "none" as the selection. The odd thing is that the automatic chapter selection worked the first time I tried it, but hasn't since.

I'm on Snow Leopard 10.6.5 working on a MacBookPro 2.6 GHz Intel with 4 GB memory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

tsantee wrote:

How are you adding the movie to Toast? I recommend using the Toast Media Browser to access the iMovie project file (by choosing Movies with the top button of the media browser).

That worked!! Thank you tsantee!